Financial News Sources
- Jul 31: Making sense of the markets this week: August 2, 2021
- Jul 29: Bank fees: Everything you need to know before switching to a no-fee account
- Jul 28: Divorce over 50: managing your finances if you find yourself single in the run-up to retirement
- Jul 28: Is bitcoin a good investment? A guide for Canadian investors
- Jul 28: How to buy XRP in Canada
- Jul 28: How to buy litecoin in Canada
- Jul 28: How to buy ethereum in Canada
- Jul 27: What is tenant insurance?
- Jul 27: Money Matters: How do we close the gender wealth gap?
NYT > Business
- Aug 1: Why Elite Female Athletes Are Turning Away From Major Sponsors
- Aug 1: Payments App Square to Acquire Australian Company Afterpay
- Aug 1: Home Prices Are Soaring. Is That the Fed’s Problem?
- Aug 1: ‘This Could Have Been a Zoom Meeting’: Companies Rethink Travel
- Aug 1: Nooses, Anger and No Answers: Inside the Uproar Over a Future Amazon Site
- Aug 1: Zoom Agrees to Settle Lawsuit Over ‘Zoombombing’
- Aug 1: How Local Media Spreads Misinformation From Vaccine Skeptics
- Aug 1: Sunken ‘Jungle Cruise’ Sales Reflect Hollywood’s Delta Variant Troubles
- Aug 1: What is An Olympic Gold Medal Actually Worth?
- Aug 1: To Fight Vaccine Lies, Authorities Recruit an ‘Influencer Army’
MarketWatch.com - Top Stories
- Aug 2: : My girlfriend has $20 million. I’m worth $1 million. Should she pay for big-ticket items like her engagement ring and our honeymoon?
- Aug 1: What's Worth Streaming: Here’s what’s new on Amazon Prime Video in August 2021
- Aug 1: The Conversation: Which track lanes will be fastest at the Olympics? Data from 8,000 races disprove a myth
- Aug 1: What's Worth Streaming: Here’s what’s new on Netflix in August 2021 — and what’s leaving
- Aug 1: Crypto: Bitcoin rallies above $40,000, then pulls back again
- Aug 1: : Zoom agrees to $85 million settlement in privacy lawsuit
- Aug 1: Earnings Results: Square posts upbeat profits while also announcing $29 billion deal for Afterpay
- Aug 1: The Wall Street Journal: Square to buy Australia’s Afterpay in $29 billion deal
- Aug 1: : The buy now, pay later wave: Afterpay, Klarna, Affirm and rivals hope to take U.S. by storm
- Aug 1: What's Worth Streaming: Here’s what’s worth streaming in August 2021: ‘Nine Perfect Strangers,’ ‘The Chair’ and more
Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines
- Aug 1: 10 shot in brazen 'coordinated attack' in Queens
- Aug 1: EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich says new lawsuit would open door to run for office
- Aug 1: Lollapalooza fight in Chicago turns bloody after man pushed through hotel window
- Aug 1: Japan shelters Belarusian sprinter who sought to flee at the Olympics
- Aug 1: How South Korea's migrant wives are breaking the glass ceiling
- Aug 1: Senators reveal bill text and introduce $1.2 trillion infrastructure deal after rare weekend session
- Aug 1: Louisiana groom arrested on his wedding night after allegedly opening fire on highway with wife, friend in car
- Aug 1: Fact check: Viral photo of beachgoer wearing face mask is altered
- Aug 1: Early morning visit by sheriff's deputies raises questions
- Aug 1: Nigerian student shocked to see friend's body in anatomy class
Publisher's Copyright & Legal Use Disclaimer
The particulars contained herein were obtained from sources which we believe are reliable, but are not guaranteed by us and may be incomplete. This website is not deemed to be used as a solicitation in a jurisdiction where this representative is not registered. This content is not intended to provide specific personalized advice, including, without limitation, investment, insurance, financial, legal, accounting or tax advice; and any reference to facts and data provided are from various sources believed to be reliable, but we cannot guarantee they are complete or accurate; and it is intended primarily for Canadian residents only, and the information contained herein is subject to change without notice. References in this Web site to third party goods or services should not be regarded as an endorsement, offer or solicitation of these or any goods or services. Always consult an appropriate professional regarding your particular circumstances before making any financial decision.
Mutual Funds and/or Segregated Funds Disclaimer
Commissions, trailing commissions, management fees and expenses all may be associated with mutual fund investment funds, including segregated fund investments. Please read the fund summary information folder prospectus before investing. Mutual Funds and/or Segregated Funds may not be guaranteed, their market value changes daily and past performance is not indicative of future results. The publisher does not guarantee the accuracy and will not be held liable in any way for any error, or omission, or any financial decision. Talk to your advisor before making any financial decision. A description of the key features of the applicable individual variable annuity contract or segregated fund is contained in the Information Folder. Any amount that is allocated to a segregated fund is invested at the risk of the contract holder and may increase or decrease in value. Product features are subject to change.